How to join
An application is sent out to any individual that expresses interest in joining Women in Business. Once we go through the applications, we extend interviews to most, if not all, applicants. There are then two sets of interviews. The first interview is with two members of the executive board and is used to gain knowledge about what type of member the applicant may be. The second interview is to see the interaction with current Women in Business members. Selections for membership take place after all interviews are finished.
- New members will go through a three week process to start their time in WIB
- A meeting once a week with other new members
- Quick assignments each week (ex: Resume, Cover Letter)
- Planning either a professional, social, or service event
- Get paired with an upperclassman "mentor"
- Goal: This allows new members to better assimilate into the organization and get to know their peers